Marinated Meat Kebabs
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. Store left over marinade in the fridge for up to one week.
2. Cut the meat to give largish chunks – about 3cm cubes is ideal.
3. Mix the marinade ingredients together and let them eat sit in this for anything from an hour to a day.
4. Cut the vegetables into cubes of similar size to the meat.
5. Thread the cubes, alternating meat and vegetables, onto wooden or metal skewers. Brush with the excess marinade and sprinkle with salt.
6. Cook on a well-heated barbecue turning as needed until the meat is cooked to your liking.