Pork Fillet with an Aspall Apple Balsamic Vinegar Spiced Crust
1. Blend the paste ingredients (except the soy sauce) in a food processor until smooth.
2. Place the paste in a small pan, add 1 tbsp of soy sauce and boil until it forms a paste again. Spread over the pork fillet.
3. Wrap in parchment paper to marinade in a cool place for 2-4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
5. Roast the pork for 35 minutes before opening up parchment parcel and cooking for a further 15 minutes. Glaze with the juices.
6. Stir-fry a selection of the green leaves tossing them in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon Aspall Apple Balsamic Vinegar for one minute with sesame seeds.
7. Slice the fillet and place on to the stir-fry mixture.