- Marinade: 2 tbsp Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar, 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper to taste
- Dressing: 4 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese, 4 tbsp half fat mayonnaise
- 4 chicken breasts, salad leaves, 3 spring onions, 6 tomatoes
1. In a large bowl combine the extra virgin olive oil with the Organic Cyder Vinegar until thickened. Add salt and pepper.
2. Leave the chicken to marinade for one hour
3. To prepare the salad dressing combine the oil, vinegar, parmesan and mayonnaise and set aside.
4. Cook the chicken in a very hot pan for 15 – 20 minutes, turning once.
5. Slice the chicken and add to the salad leaves, sliced tomatoes and chopped spring onions
6. Drizzle with dressing just before serving