Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Dressing : 1 tbspn Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar
- 3 tbspn Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Salad : A mixture of soft and hard Goats Cheese (allow 100-200g per serving)
- Mixed Salad Leaves (including Rocket and herbs)
- Toasted Pumpkin or sunflower seeds
To prepare the dressing
1. Mix Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar with Extra Virgin Olive Oil until thick.
2. Add seasoning to taste.
3. Depending on number of servings, increase the quantity keeping to the ratio of one part vinegar to two of olive oil.
4. Try adding 1 teaspoon each honey or sugar, French mustard and finely chopped fresh mint, chives and parsley for extra flavouring and sweetness
To compile the salad
5. Arrange the cheese with a small quantity of colourful salad leaves or rocket and herbs.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds and the Aspall Classic French dressing just before serving