Aspall Social Competition T&Cs - November 2020
Aspall x Fairfields Farm Instagram Competition, Nov 2020- Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited,137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.
3. This Prize Draw is open only to GB residents aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”) excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and/or residence will be required.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 16:00 hrs GMT on 19.11.20 (“Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 22:00hrs GMT 26.11.20. (“Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Internet access and a valid Instagram account is required to enter.
6. Entrants on Instagram must ensure that the Instagram account that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same until administration of the Prize Draw.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must during the Promotional Period visit @AspallUK on Instagram comment on the promotional post and tag a friend or relative (aged 18+). Entrants must be following @AspallUK and @Fairfields_Farm_Crisps in order to win. By tagging your friend, you confirm you have their permission to do so .
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Maximum of one (1) entry per person on Instagram during the Promotional Period. Multiple social media accounts may not be used by the same entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
10. There is one (1) prize available in total. One (1) prize per winner.
11. Each prize consists of = 2 x 500ml Premier Cru, 2x 500ml Draught, 2x 500ml Organic, 2x 500ml Imperial, 6 x Sea Salt and Aspall Cyder Vinegar crisps, 6 x Lightly Sea Salted crisps, 6 x Cheese & Onion crisps, 6 x Sweet Chilli crisps.
12. All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance for them to win a prize.
13. The Prize Draw will take place on 27.11.2020 (“Draw Date”). One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
14. The Prize winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram by 30.11.2020 and asked to provide a valid delivery address for themselves and their friend. Winners must respond to notification of their Prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the Prize will be lost and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
15. Prize will be delivered to addresses in Great Britain by royal mail recorded delivery post. The promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect details by the winner. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
16. Entrants that have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or not received in accordance with entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
18. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Entrants who do not provide correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
20. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Aspall Team, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date.
21. Winner agrees to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on the Aspall website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
22. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
23. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
25. The Promoter's decisions regarding all Prize Draw matters shall be final.
26. Prizes are the items stated only. All other costs and expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
27. By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. Entrants undertake that the information they submit is accurate, and consent to their Personal Data (which shall have the same meaning given to it under the Data Protection Act 2018) being passed to its agencies supporting with the Promotion.
29. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook and/ or Instagram bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook or Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
31. It is not the intention of the Promoter to use this Prize Draw in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.