Apple Cider Vinegar Cold & Flu Tonic
With the help of registered nutritional therapist, Eva Humphries, we’ve put together the perfect flu fighter for when you are feeling less than optimum.
- Put a sprig of thyme and 2 slices of ginger in a cup. Pour boiling water over them and allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the thyme and ginger and stir in a teaspoon of each of apple cyder vinegar and manuka honey.
Why is this good for me?
- Thyme - a common herb that is effective against sore throat causing bacteria
- Ginger - a multi-purpose spice used for centuries for combating harmful bugs
- Apple cyder vinegar - a good all around germ fighter
- Manuka honey - a supercharged honey that is thought to reduce the severity of infections