Chicken & Apples Roasted in Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
2. Core and slice the apples leaving the peel on.
3. Place these, the onion and chicken pieces in a bowl and season well. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss everything together.
4. Pour the onions and apple slices onto the base of an oven proof dish, or shallow baking tray, and lay the chicken pieces, skin side up, on top. Add the sprigs of rosemary and some whole garlic cloves if desired. Sprinkle on the Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar.
5. Now place the dish in a hot oven and roast for about 30-35 minutes, basting frequently.
6. Lift the chicken and onions onto warmed plates, place the apples slices and garlic on top and serve immediately.