Cucumber and mint cooler
Few combinations are quite as refreshing on a warm summer’s evening as cucumber and mint. This well balanced glass uses our raw apple cyder vinegar with a touch of agave to enhance the flavour of cucumber, creating a drink with a subtle yet satisfying flavour profile. It’s quick and easy to put together or as an alternative freeze the cucumber acv mix into ice cubes for an even speedier summer cocktail.
- Use a peeler to take two strips off the cucumber and add one strip each to two mojito glasses.
- Roughly chop the cucumber and blend using a food processor, smoothie maker or stick
blender. Add a small splash of water to assist the blending process if required.
- Take 100ml of the cucumber purée and whisk in the raw apple cyder vinegar and agave.
- Fill the glasses with ice until they are 3/4 full. Pour the cucumber purée over the ice, dividing it between the two glasses.
- Top up with sparkling water and add a sprig of mint to each glass.