Kylee Newton's Quick Pickled Chilli
- Make your brine by placing all of the ingredients into a pan and gently simmer until the sugar and salt has dissolved and the brine has infused for 5 minutes.
- Put aside to cool to room temperature for about 10-15 minutes.
- Prep your chillies by washing and cutting them lengthways in half or quarters depending on what chilli you’re using. Deseed them if you don’t like too much heat.
- Arrange in your jar and pour the warm brine over and leave to penetrate for at least 6-8 hours.
- Keep refrigerated and the pickled chillies can be stored like this up to 3-4 weeks.
*Please note that the brine quantity will vary on the size of the chilli used, or how they are cut (if cut). Make enough to cover, working with a 3 part vinegar to 2 part water to 1 part sugar ratio.