Pork Belly Ribs with a Sweet & Sour Aspall Cyder Vinegar Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt to taste then allow to cool.
3. Split the sauce in half into two bowls, one for marinating the ribs and the other for basting the meat whilst cooking.
4. In the first bowl marinate the ribs for an hour.
5. Finally, place the ribs in the oven, discard the marinating sauce and baste the meat regularly cooking for a total of two hours, with the ribs covered for the first hour.