Survey Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”). Proof of age and residence may be required.
2. Prize Draw excludes employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
3. Entrants must have internet access to enter.
4. The Prize Draw entry period will open on 8 October 2022 and closes on 14 October 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Claims received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
5. To enter the Prize Draw, visit this webpage and complete the survey. Upon completion of the survey you will be asked for your email address to enter the prize draw.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Prize Draw. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
8. All eligible entries will be entered into the Prize Draw for a chance for them to receive 1 (one) £50 John Lewis (the “Prize”).
9. There are 5 (five) prizes in total available to be won. 1 (one) Prize per winner.
10. 5 (five) winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be contacted by email to arrange delivery of their Prize. If the winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 48 (forty- eight) hours of the initial notification, this will result in their Prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new Prize winner will be notified within 1 (one) working day.
11. Prize will be delivered to an address in the UK by Royal Mail (Tracked 48hr service). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect details by the winner. Any Prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and will result in the Prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new Prize winner will be notified within 1 (one) working day.
12. Entrants that have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
13. The Prize is as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified Prize. Prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Prize Draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
16. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this Prize Draw is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive by the end of the Promotional Period. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
18. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes them to be responsible for, or associated with such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of prize winners OR send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter by sending a SAE to Aspall Vinegar at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotional Period.
21. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter by sending a SAE to Aspall Vinegar at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize/ gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury through negligence, and fraud) in which case that liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
24. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.