Win a seed to fork bundle
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited,137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.
3. This Prize Draw is open only to GB residents aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”) excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and/or residence will be required.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 18:00 hrs GMT on 28 April 2022 (“Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 23:59hrs GMT on 15 May 2022. (“Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Internet access is required to enter.
6. Entrants on Facebook or Instagram must ensure that the Facebook or Instagram ac-count that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same until administration of the Prize Draw.
7. Entry can be made by one of more of the following methods during the promotional period (each method counts as a separate entry)
1. Make sure you like @AspallVinegar. Like and comment on the promotional post on @AspallVinegar’s Facebook page.
2. Make sure you follow @AspallVinegar. Like and comment on the promotional post on @AspallVinegar Instagram page,
3. Visit www.aspall.co.uk/blog/win-a-seed-to-fork-bundle and complete the form provided.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Maximum of one (1) entry per person per entry method (i.e. three total entries per per-son) during the Promotional Period. Multiple social media accounts may not be used by the same entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
10. There is three (3) prizes available.
11. The winning entrants will win a ‘Seed to Fork bundle’ which includes From the Veg Patch by Kathy Slack (Ebury Press), 1 x 350ml Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar, 1 x 350ml Organic White Wine Vinegar & 1 x 350ml Organic Red Wine Vinegar, 1 x 350ml Organic Balsamic Vinegar, 3 x packets of 'Vital Seeds' organic seeds (French beans, courgette & beetroot), 1 x Carrier Company Gardener’s Bag.
12. The Prize Draw will take place by 20 May 2022 (“Draw Date”). Three (3) winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
13. The Prize winners will be contacted by either direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or by email (depending on the entry method) with 7 days of the closing date and asked to provide a valid delivery address. Winners must respond to notification of their Prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the Prize will be lost and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
14. Prize will be delivered to addresses in Great Britain by courier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect details by the winner. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection.
15. Entrants that have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or not received in accordance with entry instructions. No responsibility will be ac-cepted for any entries that are delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
17. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be re-sponsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Entrants who do not provide correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
19. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Aspall Team, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date.
20. Winner agrees to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on the Aspall website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
21. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
22. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Pro-moter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
24. The Promoter's decisions regarding all Prize Draw matters shall be final.
25. Prizes are the items stated only. All other costs and expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
26. By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter and its associated agen-cies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suf-fered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liabil-ity is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook and/ or Insta-gram bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook or Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.